Egypt braces for smart health insurance systems - minister
Published Tuesday, 07 March 2017 21:54 | Written by Al Zahraa Mostafa & Rana Mahmoud
Egypt is planning to provide health insurance electronically to citizens in three governorates as first phase, Minister of Communications Yasser El-Qady announced Tuesday.
The three governorates that the ministry is studying offering this new service are; Suez, Port Said, and Ismailia, El-Qady said.
The ministry aims to build a database that would ensure that all citizens get health services equally.
Most Popular »
- Trump will seek cutting corporate tax rate to 15%: Treasury's Mnuchin
- McKinsey completes Suez Canal economic zone competitiveness study
- Trump agrees not to terminate NAFTA treaty 'at this time,' will attempt re-talks
- Egypt signals intent for joint gas projects with Romania
- Egypt expects new investment law to be issued in May