Egypt braces for smart health insurance systems - minister
Published Tuesday, 07 March 2017 21:54 | Written by Al Zahraa Mostafa & Rana Mahmoud
Egypt is planning to provide health insurance electronically to citizens in three governorates as first phase, Minister of Communications Yasser El-Qady announced Tuesday.
The three governorates that the ministry is studying offering this new service are; Suez, Port Said, and Ismailia, El-Qady said.
The ministry aims to build a database that would ensure that all citizens get health services equally.
Most Popular »
- Egypt’s parliament may pass new investment law in 10 days: MP
- Trump’s administration weighing broad sanctions on North Korea: official
- South Korea's Park apologises, promises cooperation in graft probe
- US bans electronic devices on flights from 8 Muslim countries
- Man arrested at White House gate claimed Trump telepathy link