Palm Hills posts 2016 contractual sales of 8.2 bln Egyptian pounds
Published Wednesday, 08 February 2017 13:49 | Written by Amwal Al Ghad English
Palm Hills, Egypt's second largest listed real estate developer, said Tuesday it achieved 2016 contractual sales rose 29 percent to 8.2 billion Egyptian pounds ($540.5 million).
The company delivered 2,049 housing units in 2016, surpassing estimates which were 1,800 units, and 30 percent up from 1,573 units delivered during 2015.
Palm Hills is currently implementing new works at value of 2.3 billion pounds.
Most Popular »
- Trump will seek cutting corporate tax rate to 15%: Treasury's Mnuchin
- McKinsey completes Suez Canal economic zone competitiveness study
- Trump agrees not to terminate NAFTA treaty 'at this time,' will attempt re-talks
- Egypt signals intent for joint gas projects with Romania
- Egypt expects new investment law to be issued in May