Egypt eyes mega construction businesses in five-year plan: minister
Published Wednesday, 15 March 2017 15:18 | Written by Amwal Al Ghad English
Egypt seeks to lure business volume of more than 1 trillion Egyptian pounds ($55.4 billion) in construction, building materials, and investment sectors in the next five years, the country’s minister of housing said Wednesday.
Business volume in these three sectors has recently reached 160 billion pounds.
The state is implementing ‘unprecedented’ completion rates in construction, building rates, and investments, Minister Mostafa Madbouly said during the second day of Builders of Egypt Forum, which kicked off earlier on Wednesday.“We are seeking a mega developmental and economic leap,” Madbouly added.
Most Popular »
- Egypt’s parliament may pass new investment law in 10 days: MP
- Trump’s administration weighing broad sanctions on North Korea: official
- South Korea's Park apologises, promises cooperation in graft probe
- US bans electronic devices on flights from 8 Muslim countries
- Man arrested at White House gate claimed Trump telepathy link