Wadi El Natroun Receives EGP1.2 bln New Investments
Published Sunday, 03 February 2013 13:16 |
Morsi said these investments operate in several productive sectors, such as textile, food industries, mineral and engineering industries. He referred that a number of these factories will start the production process in the coming days, after finishing the experimental operating.
He confirmed that the association is eying that the industrial zone in Wadi El Natroun receive new investments in the coming period, as El Beheira governorate is allocating 130 thousand acres to implement the third phase of the zone.
Most Popular »
- Egypt’s Banque Misr to set up presence in Somalia, Kenya, and Côte d’Ivoire
- Trump celebrates first 100 days as president, blasts media
- Philippine military says high-ranking Abu Sayyaf member killed
- Turkey fires 3,900 in second post-referendum purge
- South Korea says US reaffirms it to pay THAAD costs