Sisi inaugurates Egypt Petroleum Show EGYPS 2017
Published Tuesday, 14 February 2017 15:16 | Written by Amwal Al Ghad English
Egyptian President Abdel Fattah al-Sisi has inaugurated Tuesday the Egypt Petroleum Show - EGYPS 2017 under the theme: Gateway to Egypt’s new oil and gas opportunities.
EGYPS 2017 will run between February 14 and 16, comprising of three dedicated conference tracks: Strategic, Technical and the Women in Energy featuring more than 100 speakers from more than 80 countries in addition to three exhibition halls with the participation 8 international pavilions, 400 exhibiting company, and 10000 visitors from 20 countries.
The event is being taken place in Cairo in the presence of global decision makers including Bob Dudley, Group Chief Executive of BP; Claudio Descalzi, CEO of Eni; Sara Akbar, CEO of Kuwait Energy Company; and Spencer Dale, Group Chief Economist of BP.
Most Popular »
- Trump will seek cutting corporate tax rate to 15%: Treasury's Mnuchin
- McKinsey completes Suez Canal economic zone competitiveness study
- Trump agrees not to terminate NAFTA treaty 'at this time,' will attempt re-talks
- Egypt signals intent for joint gas projects with Romania
- Egypt expects new investment law to be issued in May