Qatar Exchange Hits Four-Day Low
Published Monday, 14 May 2012 18:12 | Written by Amwal Al Ghad
The Qatar Exchange - QE 20 Index fell 0.55% to 8,489.10 points Monday, as stocks sank across the board.
Qatar National Bank SAQ (QNBK:QD) ended flat at QR133.50 ($36.61), while Vodafone Qatar (VFQS:QD) slipped two percent to reach QR9 ($2.47) after hitting a four-week high yesterday.
Earlier in the day, Vodafone Qatar said it will publish results for the fiscal year 2011/2012 which ended March 31 on June 7.
Most Popular »
- Talaat Mostafa buys land for development at Egypt's new capital city
- May's Conservatives on course for sweeping British election victory
- Saudi Arabia-Egypt trade exchange amount to $4.3 billion in 2016: minister
- Pope likens migrant holding centers to 'concentration camps'
- China’s Angel Yeast to build new yeast extract plant in Egypt