General Prosecutor Informs EGX of Former Trade Minister’s Asset Release
Published Sunday, 05 August 2012 16:21 | Written by Amwal Al Ghad
General Prosecutor Abdel Maguid Mahmoud has announced that he will inform the Egyptian Exchange (EGX) of releasing the former trade and industry minister Rachid Mohamed Rachid’s assets.
Misr for Central Clearing, Depositary and Registry (MCDR) received Monday the General Prosecutor’s statement announcing releasing the assets owned by the Rachid and his wife Hania Mahmoud Fahmy alongside Mohamed Mahmoud Farag Abdul Wahab, his wife Aasha Abdul Hameed Samy, and Feras Zuheir Abdul Lattif.The MCDR said it had received releasing assets decree Aug 1st from the head of the cassation court.
Most Popular »
- Trump agrees not to terminate NAFTA treaty 'at this time,' will attempt re-talks
- Russia’s investment bank Renaissance Capital to open Egypt office
- Egypt's Eastern Co says to launch new cigarette brand
- Saudi Arabia has led tourist traffic to Egypt in 2016: minister
- Egypt parliament approves AfDB’s grant to restructure state's social lender