Germany To Offer €354 Mln Aid To Egypt
Published Wednesday, 30 January 2013 11:32 |
Al Araby stated that he discussed with Niebel the current economic and political situation in Egypt. Despite the political turmoil and deteriorated economic situation, Niebel affirmed that Germany considers Egypt a strategic partner for its key role in the region.
Germany allocated €354 million in aid to Egypt as financial and technical support, which is the largest value allocated by Germany for economical development in Egypt. These funds will be directed to the top prior services such as drinking water, drainage, irrigation, electricity, power, solid waste management, education, training, employment and sustainable development sectors.
The Market Quotes Powered By Forexpros, the Forex, Futures, and Stock Markets Portal.
Most Popular »
- Egypt’s Banque Misr to set up presence in Somalia, Kenya, and Côte d’Ivoire
- Trump celebrates first 100 days as president, blasts media
- Philippine military says high-ranking Abu Sayyaf member killed
- Turkey fires 3,900 in second post-referendum purge
- South Korea says US reaffirms it to pay THAAD costs