Probing With Dina Abdel Fattah Is To Terrorize Media: Hamdy Kandeel
Published Thursday, 07 February 2013 16:53 |
Hamdy Kandeel is an Egyptian T.V and Radio personality, has condemned the prosecutor general's decision of investigating with Dina Abdel Fattah, Presenter of "Al Shaab Yoreed" (People Want) talk show, next Sunday over hosting members of Black Block Group.
On his "Twitter" account, Kandeel said that the aim of probing with Dina Abdel Fattah is to terrorize the media and to thwart its prime mission, which is find facts.
On the other hand, the Shura Council, in a session, has discussed the episode in which Dina Abdel Fattah hosted two members of the Black Block Group, whereas some members of the council believed that it promotes for terrorism, threatens the public peace, and encourages on vandalizing the State's facilities. These reasons led them to file a complaint before the prosecutor general against Dina Abdel Fattah.
Most Popular »
- Egypt’s Banque Misr to set up presence in Somalia, Kenya, and Côte d’Ivoire
- Trump celebrates first 100 days as president, blasts media
- Philippine military says high-ranking Abu Sayyaf member killed
- Turkey fires 3,900 in second post-referendum purge
- South Korea says US reaffirms it to pay THAAD costs