Egypt’s first real estate development chamber, part of the Federation of Egyptian Industries (FEI), announced Monday the results of its board member elections.
The new Board members will serve a term of three years.
Mohamed Tarek El-Gamal – Chairman of New Cairo For Administrative Buildings Company – was elected as the head of the chamber’s board of directors, with 74 votes.
Mohamed Hassan Dorra – Golden View for Touristic Real Estate Investment – won 72 votes.
Hany El Assal, Misr Italia, had 66 votes.
Amgad Mohamed Hassanein – Capital Group Properties (CGP) – won 66 votes.
Tarek Shoukry – Arabia Group for Real Estate and Tourism Investment – get 64 votes.
Fathallah Fawzy – Bonah Real Estate – obtained 50 votes.
Hisham Aly Shoukry – Rooya Group – won 44 votes.
Basel Shoeira – Polaris International Industrial Parks – got 43 votes.
Taha Abdel Latif – October Co. For Construction – casted 40 votes.
Mohamed Salah El-Din Amer – Sanabel Misr – won 38 votes.
The number of valid votes was 74, invalid was two, out total of 76 votes, said Hisham Madkour – the head of the election committee.
The election witnessed a fierce competition between 22 candidates;
– Hisham Aly Shoukry – Chairman of Rooya Group,
– Fathallah Fawzy – Chairman of Bonah Real Estate,
– Ashraf Dewidar – ARDIC Real Estate Development and Investment,
– Hany El Assal -Misr Italia,
– Omar Huwaidi – ADE for Real Estate Investment,
– Abeer Essam – Mena for Housing,
– Salah Amer – Delmar for Real Estate Development Company,
– Basel Shoeira – Polaris International Industrial Parks,
– Amgad Hassanein – Capital Group Properties (CGP),
– Gamal Fathallah, CEO Porto October,
– Yasser Hassan – Integrated Group For Real Estate Development,
– Amr Soliman – Mountain View Real Estate Investment and Development,
– Khaled El Assal -Misr Italia, Mohamed El Assal -Misr Italia,
– Mohamed Omar – Arabia Group for Real Estate and Tourism Investment,
– Mohamed Nabil – Amigo For Real Estate Investment,
– Mahmoud al-Mimary – Mimary Group,
– Tarek Safwat El-Gamal – Chairman of New Cairo For Administrative Buildings Company,
– Taha Abdel Latif – October Co. For Construction, and
– Mohamed Salah El-Din Amer – Sanabel Misr
Launching a new chamber for real estate development was upon a ministerial decree No. 73/2015 by then Minister of Trade and Industry Mounir Fakhry Abdel Nour.