- Egypt’s Banque du Caire in advanced talks for $30 mln loan
- Egypt’s movable collateral registry collects 14,000 assets since March: I-Score
- SANAD Fund mulls $10 million in funding for Egyptian startup
- Standard Chartered sees Egypt FY19 GDP growth at 5.5%
- Ahli United Bank cooperates with leasing companies: El-Messeery
- New Avenue promotes over 100 Egyptian property projects at Kuwaiti fair
- Egypt to deliver 288 units in Dar Misr’s phase I
- Egypt eyes robust growth in leasing activity in 2020: regulator
- LNG vessel to leave before weekend: minister
- Understaffing, underinvestment, and human errors put ICS security at risk
European markets are set to open mixed Tuesday morning, as escalating tensions between Saudi Arabia and the West exacerbate geopolitical concerns and limit gains.
The World Bank on Monday earmarked $1 billion in support for Egypt’s Sinai development comprehensive programme.
Egypt is on track to hit its targeted U.S. exports under the Qualified Industrial Zones (QIZ) by end-2018, an official in the Egyptian Trade Ministry said Monday.
BP will begin production at two of its Egyptian gas fields as part of its West Nile Delta project by the end of 2018, a petroleum ministry statement said on Monday.
One of Egypt’s biggest institutional initiatives, Partnership for Development will started on Tuesday its third annual leasing conference entitled “Leasing for…
Britain’s Foreign Minister Jeremy Hunt said on Monday that a Brexit deal with the European Union was possible with goodwill, but that there were issues still…
North and South Korea agreed on Monday to begin reconnecting rail and road links, another step in an improving relationship that has raised U.S. concern about the…
Egypt seeks to increase its leather products to reach $400 million in two years, from $110 million currently, advisor to trade minister Yasser El-Maghraby said on…