ICEC

Egygab to start delivering Granda I El Shorouk in H1 of 2018

Egypt’s property developer Egygab Holding Company announces that it plans to start delivering a number of units in its flagship Granda I in El Shorouk City within the first half of 2018.

These units are with total investments estimated at around 600 million Egyptian pounds ($33.8 million), Mohamed Gaballah, Egygab’s chief executive, told Amwal Al Ghad on Tuesday.

“The company has completed 70 percent of the project,” Gaballah further stated, adding that the remaining 30 percent will include a landscape and finishing works.

Moreover, the Egyptian official said that Egygab also seeks to execute a bunch of projects in the new cities, including the county’s new administrative capital and New El Alamein City, northwest of Cairo.

Comments
Loading...