Samsung announced on Thursday the official global launch of the latest edition of its flagship device, Galaxy Note 9.
The new device is second to none when it comes to camera and performance features. It is also equipped with Samsung’s exclusive technology, the S Pen, making navigation and control that much more convenient.
Main Phone Features:
- Memory “do more and save more”: Galaxy Note 9 offers an internal storage of 128 GB or 512 GB and an external storage up to 512 GB.
- 128 GB or 512 GB of internal memory
· Expandable storage with a micro SD card (up to 512 GB)
- Battery: powerful, all day battery. It is the most powerful battery in Samsung’s Galaxy Note series with 4000 mAh.
- Fast and wireless charging
- A remote control with Bluetooth built in.
- Upgrades productivity and creativity – the S Pen is perfect for taking quick notes instead of writing on a paper, paste in an image from a gallery, or copy a handwritten note from one chart to another.
- Remote controlled selfies – it can launch the camera, take pictures, and change between front and rear cameras.
- An eye like lens: dual aperture (lens adjust automatically to lighting conditions, F2.4 for well–lit environments, and F1.5 for lowlight).
- Smarter, more expressive photos: color and contrast optimization; it recognizes 20 kinds of scenes and optimizes color settings to suit the content.
- The Galaxy Note 9 has two eyes: one captures the background and the other homes in on the subject of focus (dual capture).
- Live focus with Bokeh effect: adjusting depth of field.
- Super SlowMo: record up to 20 video segments at 960 frames per second.
- AR Emojij creating user-resembling avatars.
Others Unique Features:
- Iris and face recognition with better usability and improved security
- Secured folder
- Water resistant
- Premium listening built in stereo speakers tuned by AKG, for a sound that is 1.4 times louder