CI Capital Holding reports 12% lower profit in 2020

CI Capital Holding For Financial Investments reported consolidated net profits of  474.6 million Egyptian pounds in 2020, down by 12.4 percent from  541.75 million pounds a year earlier.

Non-banking financial services (NBFS) contributed 90 percent to net profit after tax and minority interest, while the holding company and investment bank made up the remaining 10 percent, according to a bourse disclosure.

Revenues declined by 10 percent to 2.36 billion pounds  last year, compared to 2.63 billion pounds in 2019.

On the other hand, the total financing portfolio grew by 24 percent year-on-year (YoY) to 10.3 billion pounds, while net interest income advanced by 13 percent to 845 million pounds.

Net operating profit dropped by 8 percent  YoY to 850 million pounds last year. Meanwhile, the outstanding lease portfolio rose by 22 percent to 8.5 billion pounds .