Egypt’s Digital Gift Card, Incentive Card Market to grow at CAGR of 28.7% in 2020-2024
Socio-economic environment in Egypt has been impacted by the COVID-19 outbreak. While the pandemic has negatively impacted growth across key industries, there has been a large-scale adoption of digital payment both by retail and business consumers.
Supported by broader industry trends, and shift in consumer behaviour, overall gifting and gift card industry has witnessed fundamental changes.
The “Egypt Digital Gift Card (e-Gift Card) and Incentive Card Market Intelligence and Future Growth Dynamics (Databook) – Market Size and Forecast (2015-2024) – Covid-19 Update Q2 2020″ report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Consequently, sale of e-gift card or digital gift card has witnessed sharp increase in the second quarter of 2020, according to the Global Gift Card Survey.
In value terms, the gift card market in Egypt has recorded a CAGR of 34.3 percent during 2015-2019. The e-gift card industry in Egypt will continue to grow over the forecast period and is expected to record a CAGR of 28.7 percent during 2020-2024. e-gift card market in the country is estimated to reach US$ 248.2 million by 2024.
This report provides a detailed data centric analysis of digital gift cards (e-gift cards) and corporate incentive cards market along with consumer behaviour and retail spend dynamics in Egypt. It also provides top level market size and forecast of total spend on gift and gift cards. The report includes raw data along with structured dashboards, charts, and tables in an interactive Excel format.
Below is a summary of country level trend analyses covered across gift card segments:
- Total gift market: This report provides detailed view of overall spend on gifts, broken down by retail and consumer segments. For both retail and consumer segments, this report provides a breakdown of spend on gifts by product categories (13 segments) and retail sectors (7 segments).
- Gift cards: Drawing from proprietary survey results, this report provides top level analysis of opportunities in both open loop and closed loop prepaid gift card categories. Assesses market dynamics by type of consumer (retail and corporate – SMB, Mid-Tier, Large Enterprise), gifting occasion, digital gift card, and market share by retail sectors.
- Digital gift card (e-gift card) analysis: Provides market size and forecast for digital gift cards, broken down by retail and corporate buyers. It also includes gift card spend by occasion (retail – festivals & special celebration days, milestone celebration, self-use, other; Corporate incentive cards -consumer incentive card, employee incentive card, and sales/partner incentive card). The report also includes digital gift card adoption by company size.
- Consumer attitude and behaviour: Drawing from proprietary survey results, this report identifies and interprets key KPIs related to digital gift card (e-gift card) dynamics including spend by age, gender, and income level. In addition, it provides an overview of how consumers are currently using gift cards across key retail sectors.
- Retail spend: Breaks down retail spend across retail sectors (7 segments) to provide detailed insights on consumer behaviour and changing dynamics of gift card spend.
- Distribution channel analysis: Provides market share by distribution channel – online vs offline sales and 1st party vs 3rd party sales (sales through outlet of other retailers).
Reasons to Buy
- In-depth understanding of overall gift card and digital (e-gift card) market dynamics: Understand market opportunity, key trends and drivers along with five-year forecast (2014-2023) for gift cards and digital (e-gift card) in Egypt.
- Develop market specific strategies: Identify growth segments and target specific opportunities across consumer segments and occasions to formulate your digital (e-gift card) strategy; assess market specific key trends and risks.
- Get insights into consumer attitude and behaviour in Egypt: Understand changing consumer attitude and behaviour and boost ROI. Get detailed insights into retail spend through gift cards for both retail and corporate consumers.
- Get complete perspective through six essential KPIs: number of cards in circulation, load value, unused value, average purchase value, average value per transaction, and value of transactions.
- Distribution channel insights: Understand gift cards sales dynamics by channels – online vs offline and by 1st party vs 3rd party sales
- Flipkart Online Services Pvt. Ltd.
- Jasper Infotech Pvt. Ltd.
- Tata Group
- Future Group
- Reliance Group
- Amazon.com Inc.
- Godrej Group
- Aditya Birla Group
- Dell Inc.
- K Raheja Corp.
- ITC Group
- Landmark Group
- adidas Group
- Benetton Group S.p.A.
- Vijay Sales Ltd.
- LG Corp.
- Tribhovandas Bhimji Zaveri Delhi Pvt. Ltd.