Microsoft announced today the availability of the Microsoft Lumia 535 Dual SIM, the first Microsoft branded smartphone, in Egypt.
For Lumia 535, Microsoft is offering five great integrated Microsoft experiences which include;
– Making Skype video calls with the 5 MP wide angle front facing camera, and seamlessly switch between voice and video with built-in Skype integration.
– Accessing, editing and sharing Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents and OneNote notebooks, with the pre-installed Office suite.
– Saving and syncing photos, videos and Office documents securely with 15GB of free OneDrive cloud storage.
– Ability to connect with work and personal e-mail while on the go, with Microsoft Outlook built-in.
– Showcase photos and videos or get even more productive with the large, 5 inch qHD display.
– Never miss a call or text, and be reachable on both SIM cards at any time with Smart Dual SIM for maximum flexibility.
“Many people, especially the younger audience, aspire to own the latest flagship smartphone but often don’t have the means to get it,” says Mariam Abdullahi, General Manager Microsoft Mobile Device Sales, East Africa. “With access to the best services right out of the box, including the Windows Phone 8.1 update, Lumia Denim, The Lumia 535 Dual SIM helps people do more of what they want, for less.”
Following the launch special, recommended retail price for the Microsoft Lumia 535 Dual SIM is EGP 999, and the device will be available in a range of colours including orange, white and black.