Egyptian Football star Ahmed Fathy’s wife, daughters infected with Coronavirus
Egyptian football star Ahmed Fathy’s wife announced that she and her daughters have tested positive to the coronavirus.
On her Facebook page, Nora Ismail asked everyone to pray for their recovery. “Please pray for me and my daughters.”
Among the measures and requirements set by the medical committee at the Egyptian Football Association are:
• All players should be medically examined before training resumption.
• Each team will be divided into four batches during training sessions.
• Group training should be split into two batches.
• Sports tools, balls and dressing rooms should be sanitized before and after exercises.
• All players should wear masks before and after training.
• Handshakes, hugs, and the exchange of water bottles between players during trainings are all prohibited.
Fathy’s contract with Al-Ahly Football Team ends this current season, and he will transfer to Pyramids Club in the new season.