Misr Italia starts construction of second project in Egypt new capital

Big 5

Egypt’s real estate developer Misr Italia Properties started the construction works of its second project in the country’s new administrative capital.

Dubbed as VINCI, the boutique residential project is with investments worth 500 million Egyptian pounds ($29.1 million).

Misr Italia Properties is striving to take its customers’ satisfaction to a new level. Raising the bar on expectations, the company announced finalising a deal with three contracting companies to implement the construction activities of VINCI project. With construction of the project starting in 2019, the company plans to accelerate the delivery of units in 2022.

In this regard, “Misr Italia Properties pursues achieving a leap in the real estate sector as well as taking distinctive steps in developing its second project in the Administrative Capital.” said co-chief executive Mohamed Hany Al Assal.

The company aims to offer the best customer experience through early delivery of the project ahead of the scheduled plan, Al Assal added. VINCI exclusively offers its customers a chance to customize the exterior designs for their unique residential units in cooperation with “Hany Saad Innovations” to ensure providing the best in class high-end luxury.

He added that Misr Italia is determined to set exquisite architecture standards in the new administrative capital; Hany Saad Innovations office was selected for the exterior and interior architectural designs to surpass clients’ expectations in VINICI. Additionally, the company offers landscape and customized design options, including flexible façade designs that suit the clients’ needs.

VINCI brings a boutique residential compound with prime location in New Capital’s diplomatic area covering an area of 110 feddans with exceptional designs. The project adds value to the company’s portfolio with its stunning artistic experience.

Misr Italia Properties launched VINCI Street an integrated service area incorporating premium retail spaces, entertainment areas, and clinics with 0 percent down payment and up to six-year payment plans.

VINCI includes villas, town and twin houses and upscale apartments with 1 to 4 bedrooms, he added. Built up area of the project is only 17 percent while the remaining space of 83 percent is allocated for garden landscapes and huge retail area for commercial and entertainment purposes.

Misr Italia Properties’ real estate land portfolio reaches up to 6 million sqm.

 

Comments
Loading...